Betty Crocker members get the best perks, like up to $250 in coupons, free samples, and delicious recipes! Click here to sign up and start saving with these Betty Crocker coupons!
At Chuck E. Cheese’s you can enjoy good food and entertain the kids. Win-win! And even better with money saving coupons! Click here for some pretty great discounts. Coupons expire 5/4/17.
We’re always looking for a great deal. We all want to save money and it’s smart to know when the best sales are happening. Here are some of the best bargains to get in April:
- Thrift stores: Thrift shops are sure to be flush with new merchandise in April due to spring cleaning, and that means a great selection for you!
- Travel: You’ll find a lot of tax day specials and now is the time to book your travel for Memorial Day and other summer trips. Prices for travel will go up in May.
- Tax Day freebies: since Tax Day is so taxing (sorry- couldn’t help it!) for Americans, a lot of chain and local businesses offer special deals for that day, which is April 18 this year.
- Vacuum cleaners: It’s still spring cleaning season, plus stores want to make room for the new models that come in June.
- TVs and electronics: Now’s the time to buy these items made in Japan, because the Japanese fiscal year ends in March and they want to clear out last year’s merchandise.
- Car care: April is National Car Care Month, so look for deals on car maintenance needs.
- Cookware: Graduation and wedding season is coming up and retailers will compete for your business.
- Earth Day Promos: Keep an eye out for green deals.
- Sneakers: With the warmer weather, sellers are counting on more people taking up outdoor sports and exercising.
April just started, giving you plenty of time to get in some great bargains. Good luck and happy shopping!
Get in on this great deal from Picture People! Click here and print the coupon or show it on your phone to get a FREE 8 x 10 portrait and 40% off hi-resolution digital images. Offer valid through 4/30/17.
Time to save on men’s fashion! Click here for your coupon and get $10 off your $50 purchase now through 4/15/17. This deal includes men’s clothes, shoes, and accessories!
Size shouldn’t be a factor when it comes to fashion, and it isn’t at Lane Bryant. Click here for your coupon and get $25 off your purchase of $75 or more, $50 off your purchase of $150 or more, or $75 off your purchase of $225 or more! Coupon expires 4/26/17.
Use your JCPenney card and save 20% (15% with other methods of payment) in store and online now through 4/11/17. Click here for other valuable coupons with varying expiration dates.
We all know we should exercise. but for some reason it’s really hard to make it a regular part of life. Of course, we all know it’s important it you’re trying to lose weight, and most of us also know that exercise is generally good- in a vague sort of way. Is that enough to get us off our butts and start moving? Besides weight loss, there are so many other real benefits to regular exercise, and knowing what they are can be what gets you started! Here’s the great stuff exercise does for you:
- It helps control your weight: Okay, so everyone knows about this one, but it’s a biggie! Besides burning calories, exercise builds muscle and boosts metabolism.
- It makes you happy: Oh, I know the idea of changing into workout clothes and sweating might not make you happy, but actually exercising is one of the best mood boosters out there. It helps your brain release happy hormones, and it’s worth knowing that exercise is a great way to relieve stress, anxiety, and depression.
- It helps prevent disease: Exercise is an important component to overall wellness. Regular exercise can help prevent lots of diseases like heart disease, stroke, certain cancers, and more.
- It makes you productive: Exercising pumps you with a boost of energy and creativity.
- It helps you sleep better: If you have sleep troubles, try exercise. Getting enough sleep is important for productivity, controlling your weight, and overall good health- see how it’s all interconnected?
- It boosts brain function: Exercising helps circulation, and when your brain gets enough oxygen it functions better.
- It improves self confidence: Working your body empowers you. You’ll also be surprised by what exercise does for your body image!
- It helps keep you sharp: Older people who exercise have better cognitive function. Exercise may help prevent memory loss.
- It can be social: Many forms of exercise are done with others- like sports, classes, and walking with a partner- which is good for you, too.
Ready, to get started? Try to get at least 30 minutes three times a week and you’ll quickly see the benefits!
What a sweet deal! Click here and use this coupon to get a FREE MiniBon roll from Cinnabon on 4/14/17!
Nasal congestion makes it hard to breathe comfortably. Breathe Right strips are a drug-free solution that work immediately. Click here to print your coupon to get $1.00 off Breathe Right nasal strips.