TUMS gives fast relief from the discomfort of heartburn! Click here for a printable coupon and get $1 off any TUMS product 32-count or larger.
Excedrin has the perfect medicine for whatever type of headache you have! Click here to get Excedrin coupons and save $1.00 on the formula of your choice.
You love holidays, you love entertaining, and you’re watching your budget- what do you do? You celebrate and throw parties, of course! Worried about blowing your budget? Well, that doesn’t have to happen. You can host a festive party without going crazy on the spending, and everyone will still have a great time! Here’s how to make that happen:
- Plan: Planning and organization help you to have a handle on your spending. You won’t get caught up in impulse shopping, although you might want to set aside part of the budget for unexpected expenses.
- Manage the guest list: You don’t have to invite everyone you know. In fact, there’s something to be said for small, intimate gatherings. A guest limit of 10 is still fun but will allow you to be in control of your spending.
- Don’t serve a meal: Sit-down meals can be expensive, so be different and invite friends for a cocktail or dessert party. If you really want to serve a meal, try brunch, which tends to be cheaper than dinner.
- Accept help: When guest offer to contribute, accept those offers! That means less work for you to do, and also less spending.
- DIY decorations: No need to go all out on party decor; have some fun with DIY, or shop the dollar store. Set out lots of candles- they’re relatively inexpensive and always look festive.
- Use foods that are in season: You’ll always get the best prices.
- Add some extra touches: Slices of lemon or lime, mint leaves, and berries make your drinks look special, while still being affordable.
- No bar: Alcohol is expensive, so pare it down. Either do without it at all, or have a signature drink for the party and you won’t need a stash of bottles.
- Turn down the thermostat: When your house is filled with people you can set your thermostat a little lower; body heat will warm it up quickly.
See that: you can throw a fun party and stick to your budget! Use these tips to help you and no one will know you were watching your wallet!
Back To Nature cookies and crackers are made of natural non-GMO ingredients, are nut, soy, and gluten free, and taste delicious! Click here to fill in the form and tell them why you want to try them, and you could get a coupon to try them for FREE!
Click here for your coupon to get a FREE 24-pack of AA or AAA batteries from Harbor Freight Tools now through 12/31/16, with no purchase necessary.
Who here is not sleep deprived? In our crazy world sleep is a very precious commodity, and so it pays to make the most of it. It’s important to get enough hours of sleep- usually 7-8 hours for adults- but it’s also important to make those hours count, and you’d be surprised how many things can interfere with that! Here are some guidelines for getting a good night’s sleep:
- Be consistent. Your body needs to develop a rhythm, so it’s best to go to sleep and wake up at the same times every day.
- Lighting. Make sure it’s dark in your room when you’re sleeping, and let in the light during the day.
- No screens. The light from screens stimulates your brain, so turn off your devices an hour or two before bed.
- Exercise. Exercise is important for good sleep hygiene, but not within 3 hours of bedtime.
- No alcohol. Alcohol, nicotine, and caffeine are all stimulants that interfere with sleep, so stay away from them after 4 PM.
- Relax. Relax and quiet your body and brain before bed. Deep breathing, soft music, reading, and a warm bath are all soothing.
- Temperature. Studies show that you’ll get your best sleep in a cool room.
- Check your meds. Check to see if insomnia is a side effect; if so, discuss that with your doctor.
- No napping during the day.
Try this for one week and you’re sure to sleep better. You’ll also love how happy and productive your feel during the day! Sweet dreams!
Take good care of your car and save some money! Click here for printable coupons for a $20 off your $50 bill, discounted oil change, and more from Mr. Tire.
Enjoy an order of Loaded Curly Fries at Arby’s FREE when you purchase a sandwich or meal at full price. Click here for your coupon! Offer is valid now through December 6.
We all think of Black Friday as some sort of retail explosion of great savings, but actually, the party’s just getting started! December is the best time for certain shopping and now’s your time to get in on that!
- Gift cards: Lots of stores and businesses offer gift cards as rewards for buying them, which literally gives you free money! Also there are plenty of discounts in gift cards from retail, restaurants, and iTunes this time of year.
- Tools: Winter is not a popular time for home improvement and other DIY home projects, which is why now is the time to get good deals on tools.
- Jewelry: Jewelry retailers have some heavy competition going on now and they want your business, which means you’ll get the best deals of the year in December.
- Christmas decorations: You’ll have to wait until next Christmas to enjoy this, but if you wait until December 26 you’ll get some fabulous savings on the Christmas decorations the stores want off their shelves.
- Cookware: Now’s the time to find the best deals on cookware and kitchen gadgets, when everyone shops for their own holiday entertaining needs and for kitchen items to give as gifts.
- Toys: You’ll find the best sales on toys and games as retailers push for your business this time of year.
- Wedding needs: This is not a popular season for weddings, which is why you’ll find the best discounts.
- Champagne: Retailers will offer the best promotions on Champagne hoping to get you to their stores for your other wine and liquor needs.
- TVs: If you didn’t hit the stores on Black Friday you can still get a great price on a TV; sales continue through December.
- Beauty items: Take advantage of good deals and promotions on gift sets of cosmetics, skincare, and fragrances.
- Homes: December (and the winter in general) is not prime time for home buying- sellers know this, and if they’re putting a house on the market now they might be very motivated to sell. Make your best offers and they’ll be accepted.
Let’s be honest: holiday shopping is still crazy and will put a dent in your wallet. But you can control the size of the dent and make sure you get the best value for your money!
Click here to check out these fabulous coupons for special deals at Black Angus- including a FREE appetizer with the purchase of an entrée! Coupons expire 12/7/16.