I’m guessing that every household has at least one bottle of shampoo. There is a brand of shampoo out there to fit every budget, which is nice. What’s also nice is that shampoo is another one of those incredible multi-tasking products that are great for their usual use. but useful in so many other ways, too! Read on to learn what you can do with shampoo.
- Car wash. It lathers up nicely and makes your hair shiny, so why wouldn’t it do the same for your car? Save money, get a good workout, and let the kids have some fun washing the car.
- Unstick a zipper. Use a Q-tip to dab some shampoo on a stuck zipper and get it moving.
- Moisturize your feet. Rub shampoo on your feet, cover with cotton socks, and leave overnight. In the morning your feet will feel soft and silky.
- Revitalize leather. Rub a little shampoo with a clean cloth on leather shoes and handbags to shine and protect from salt stains.
- Pets. Use shampoo to get your pet clean and fresh.
- Clean the tub and faucet. It rinses away with water and will get the chrome nice and shiny. Don’t use too much, though, or you’ll have a hard time rinsing it away.
- Hand laundry. Add a few drops to your water for hand washing delicates and sweaters.
- Remove laundry stains. Rub shampoo on the stain, let it soak, then wash as usual.
- Clean brushes. Shampoo is a great cleaner for hair and makeup brushes.
Yeah, I was pretty excited to learn about all this and I’m planning to try them all, starting with the hand laundry. I hope these shampoo hacks will be helpful to you, too!